Who is God Really?

Some of us are very confident in what we believe and that is a great thing. But some of us are a little confused not knowing where to find God or who God really he is. Does he hear our prayers? Will God answer me? I believe that a relationship with God is what is most important. What you believe might not be what somebody else believes and that is OK. Create your own unique relationship with God. We all have different needs, different hopes and different desires so how can we all have the same relationship with God? I do not think we can. Where is God you ask? He is in your heart. Open your heart today and start on your own personal spiritual journey.
Loading

Please Visit My Family Site

Website for the family. Coupons, saving money tips, kids free activities. Visit Popular Kids Stuff Here.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

There are Times - Love Poem




Love is a powerful emotion. It can make us feel a lot of different things. It is important to always hold on to faith and do what we feel in our hearts. We will not always be able to figure it all out, we will not always know what the outcome will be, but these kind of situations helps us to grow in our hope and faith. It helps us to learn about ourselves and our desires and allows us to grow in our relationship with God by trusting that he will bring us to the place we are suppose to be. Sometimes when things look impossible, when we think that what we want is not what God wants, he will surprise us. He will not only give us the desires of our heart but he will give us above and beyond what we could have imagined. It might not even be what we were praying for exactly, but you will see that it will all work out. It will one day make sense. So keep praying for what you feel. Do not give up on your hopes and desires. God is working things out for all of us. In ways we cannot even comprehend.

The Emotions of Love


There are times I can’t figure out
Why I feel the way I do

This world is filled with so many things
But yet I think of you

There are times I think I’m crazy
Nobody else gets how I feel

But when I sit and think about it
I know my love is real

There are times I wish I could walk away
And leave you in the past
FULL POEM

       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Pingates