Who is God Really?

Some of us are very confident in what we believe and that is a great thing. But some of us are a little confused not knowing where to find God or who God really he is. Does he hear our prayers? Will God answer me? I believe that a relationship with God is what is most important. What you believe might not be what somebody else believes and that is OK. Create your own unique relationship with God. We all have different needs, different hopes and different desires so how can we all have the same relationship with God? I do not think we can. Where is God you ask? He is in your heart. Open your heart today and start on your own personal spiritual journey.
Loading

Please Visit My Family Site

Website for the family. Coupons, saving money tips, kids free activities. Visit Popular Kids Stuff Here.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Keeping the Faith

Bibles.com Bibles in over 200 Languages

It is hard to have Faith



Have you ever wondered why it can be so hard to have faith? I mean doesn't having faith mean our lives will be easier because we will be filled with hope and happiness? Well yes, having faith and keeping to what we believe in will make us happy in the end, but it does not always mean the journey is not going to be hard.

from Clker.com

Having faith requires us to believe in things we cannot see. It means that no matter how hard or impossible the situation looks to us on the outside, on the inside we need to believe that it can and will happen.

I know that there are times in our lives when it is hard to keep the faith. Believe me, if you ever feel like this you are not alone. It can be very difficult to have faith when it seems like nothing is happening. But that is the point. We need to trust God. We need to know that he is in control and working for us. We need to know that the right thing will happen, at the right time of course. Patience has been one of the hardest things for me to deal with. I have witnessed amazing blessings and have a confidence knowing that God will not let me down, but still to this very second there are things that I have faith for that I tend to get impatient about. There will be times when I am ok, not rushing, but then all of a sudden I feel like "when is this going to happen?", "is this going to work out?", "nothing is happening". But after a day or so of that, I get some more patience. I know it is God helping me with that because I have always been the I want it NOW, so I know these patience are not my own doing.

Sometimes God will answer a prayer right away, well why did God answer that prayer so quickly, but this one is taking forever? Maybe it is not the right time for it to happen. Maybe there is something we are missing and need to discover before the blessing comes to us.

There has been a thing that I have been praying for, for a very long time. All of a sudden, my prayer started to come to pass. Little by little I started to see progress, then all of a sudden it has stopped. At times I feel like, what is going on? I am confused. What happened? Though there are days when I question God, I know there is some reason. I talk to God and ask him if he can tell me why things are not progressing at the present moment. I deeply feel like there is something that I need to know before I can get any further with my blessing. Maybe it is something that will take some time for me to learn. Or maybe I have just not shut my brain down long enough to just be still and listen to my heart, but I know that there has to be a reason. I have faith and I know that God does not tease or taunt us and say haha, I almost gave you what you wanted. No, he wants to give us what we want, but it has to be perfect.

So do not give up. Question God, it is OK. Try to feel in your heart what is holding you back. Meditate , shut out all of the noise. You will figure it out. Just keep believing, keep questioning and keep learning! Without faith, nothing is possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free! Pingates